We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 7 July 2014

#118 Wooden It Be Loverly, Winners and Top 5

Suze has chosen her winner from the Wooden It Be Loverly Challenge as follows:-

 

and Suze's Top 5 are
 
10 Faith W

12 Aisling

20 {Re}nate


Congratulations to you all, please feel free to display our Winners' badge or Top 5 badge on your blogs.

Would the winners please contact me at the address in the sidebar stating the number of the challenge, the title of the challenge and which prize they have won in the subject line

The winners have until 20th July to claim their prize, after which time I am afraid the prizes will be forfeit.




8 comments:

  1. What a great surprise to find my chocolate card amongst the top 5! Thanks for the honour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, Pamellia's card is amazing!!! Congratulations, well deserved winner, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner and the top 5 and thanks so much for featuring my house ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited that my card was in the Top 5. How can I grab the badge to display on my wall?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could either just save it as a jpg and display it as a jpg, or if you want to add it to your sidebar I believe you need to add an image via the add a gadget feature of the design layout. In which case you can save it first and then add it from a stored file on your pc. Hope this helps

    Lin x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to see my fan as a Top 5, such an honor, thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for picking my thank you card in your top 5 and huge congrats to all the other winners too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited and honoured to have my card chosen as the winner!! Also thank you everyone for all the wonderful comments here and on my blog. I had a lot of fun and look forward to many more fantastic challenges!

    PS. I didn't know there was a prize, so I'm not sure what I should claim in my email??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.