We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 3 October 2016

#174 Birthdays

Pam is hosting our challenge today, a nice simple one with the theme of birthdays.

As usual You can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to just be cards, as long as it meets the challenge, and doesn't exceed the 15 total challenges entered rule!

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT
 
I made this card for my sister, Janice's birthdayThis sweet little image is Baby Fairy with ladybug by Mo Manning. I added a little shirt and colored her and the background with copics.  Of course, no fairy is without her sparkle, so I used Star Dust Stickles for her wings and on the grass beneath her. 
 
Josephine
I've made a gift box for a friend. I made the box using a couple of trimmers and printed card, and the decorations using dies from Sizzix, Sue Wilson and others.

Glenda
Masculine birthday card for an older relative. I used a digital image from QKR, coloured it  with Prismacolor Markers and accessorized with twine, rhinestones, button, brad and a die cut branch.

Judy
I made this card for one of my Nieces twin boys' birthday.  The image is from Sandra Caldwell digital stamps.  I coloured the image  and sentiment with Copics and added a sentiment some layers and a button the complete the card.

 
Made especially for my daughter using the stamp set Nature 1 from Inspired by Stamping with the Cooktown Orchid and Ulysses Butterfly -both can be seen in her back yard.

I made this card from some leftover Masterboard, Tim Holtz dies and finished it with ribbon and pearls.

I was asked to make a card for a woman who liked to run on the beach. I used a digi from Make It Crafty and a beach picture and framed it with a die cut from Tattered Lace. The other embellishments were also made using Tattered Lace dies.

I used the same set as last time, but this time I created a very clean and simple card. This one goes to someone who loves collecting everything he can find in a wood ;o)
 
For a cat loving Friend I used Katzelkraft Cats and also Corbeaux Silhouette. More details on my blog

For my card I used a Saturated Canary Stamp which I hadn't used before
called Wendy, I thought this would be perfect for a Girl's Birthday

Kimx
I love this time of year, maybe it is because it will be my birthday in a couple of weeks. My card is made using a Tim Holtz stencil, dye based inks and a fabulous set of stamps from Hero Arts that I have had for years.

Bec
I have used the Prima Optimist range to create a fun and easy female birthday card as I always need these in my stash!

Jackie
I thought I would use a card I made for a special birthday - I used a stepper card, flower and butterfly dies, some Phill Martin backing paper and card  and gems from my stash.  I also used a photo of two champagne glasses.

CCM Blog Signature

3 comments:

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.